Rice gluten meal is the dried residue from rice after the removal of starch, and separation of the bran by the process employed in the wet milling manufacture of rice starch or syrup or glucose.
Rice gluten meal has an added vitamins and high protein content. Thus it is an excellent option for cattle, poultry and fish feeds for reducing ration cost, replacing portions of expensive Soya DOC, corn and di-calcium phosphate, and hence reducing the feed cost for farmers and feed manufacturers.It has high amount of proteins and is ideal for livestock having corn and wheat allergies. It helps the cattle to develop and increase their ability to fight against various viruses.
- It is an excellent source of Plant based Protein for cattle, poultry and fish.
- Its good option for any livestock, poultry and aquatic animals that are allergic to corn and wheat.
- This can also be used as a primary feed.
- It is toxin free product and the presence of low amylase content makes it an excellent source of highly digestible protein.
- It enhances the growth and egg laying ability of poultry.
|Protein||40 % to 45 %|
|Moisture||less than 10 %|
|Oil||2 % to 3 %|
|Fiber||2 % to 3 %|
|Energy||More than 3000 Kcl|